Programme Mission Statement
Delivers top-rate education with comprehensive background enabling lifelong career progression in the ever-evolving employment landscape and global challenges for environmental sustainability.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
The Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) will enable its graduates to:
- achieve a high level of technical expertise for succeeding in their environmental engineering profession, research, or in other fields of their interest;
- possess sound analytical and innovative thinking, and lifelong learning skills for advancing their professional development and keeping relevant in the increasingly multi‐disciplinary and rapidly evolving environmental engineering profession;
- be competent in addressing multi‐disciplinary challenges in environmental engineering and providing technically sound, economically feasible, and sustainable solutions;
- become socially responsible citizens and be ready to play leadership roles in their profession, public services, and community; and
- have the spirit of entrepreneurship for harnessing emerging opportunities in the rapidly evolving environmental engineering fields.