Programme Mission Statement
Delivers top-rate education with comprehensive background enabling lifelong career progression in the ever-evolving employment landscape and global challenges for environmental sustainability.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO)
The Bachelor of Engineering (Environmental Engineering) will enable its graduates:
- to achieve a high level technical expertise for succeeding in their environmental engineering profession, research, or in other fields of their interest;
- to possess sound analytical, innovative thinking, problem solving, and lifelong learning skills as well as digital literacy for their continuous professional development so as to stay relevant in the increasingly multi‐disciplinary engineering profession;
- to be competent in addressing complex environmental engineering problems and providing technically sound, economically feasible and sustainable solutions;
- to be socially responsible citizens and be ready to play leadership roles in their profession, public service, and community; and
- to have an entrepreneurial spirit for harnessing emerging opportunities in the evolving environmental engineering field.