Overview / Programme Structure
The Graduate Diploma in Construction Management programme is conducted jointly by the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
, the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore (BCA)
and the Institution of Engineers, Singapore (IES)
The programme commences in August every year. For successful completion of the programme, candidates must obtain a total of 15 Academic Units (AUs).
The coursework extends over a period of 12 months. The maximum candidature period is 36 months.
Candidates may choose any courses offered under the Masters of Science (International Construction Management) programme.
- CV6212 Construction Management
- CV6213 Construction Technology
- CV6214 Project Financing
- CV6215 International Construction Marketing
- CV6216 Techniques of Project Planning & Control
- CV6217 Information Technology in Construction
- CV6218 Value Engineering & Managing Quality
- CV6220 Construction Law