For students, please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that your registration record is correct and the courses you are within the curriculum applicable to you. Please report to your Course Registration Advisors and Administrators immediately if you have any doubts about your registration record.
Students are to check for your personalised date and time for registration through StudentLink from
Thu, 29 Nov 2018 (9 am) onwards.
The following courses have been classified as compulsory GER-PE(STS) courses,
- CV0001 - Civil Engineering and Sustainable Built Environment
- EN0001 - Sustainable Practices for Urban and Marine Environment
- MT0001 - Shipping and the Environment
Students who are admitted to Year 1 to the of the respective programmes , in AY2015/16 onwards are not allowed to exercise S/U Option for the above-mentioned courses.
Specialization in Civil Infrastructure
ENE students who have opted to take up Specialization in Civil Infrastructure, will need to read the following 5 courses in NTU.
- CV2011 Structural Analysis I (Core)
- CV2014 Geotechnical Engineering (Major Prescribed Elective)
- CV3011 Reinforced Concrete Design (Core)
- CV3012 Steel Design (Major Prescribed Elective)
- CV3016 Construction Technology & Processes (Major Prescribed Elective)
As these courses must be graded in order to be qualified for the Specialization in Civil Infrastructure, students are not allowed to read any of them during their exchange programme. Unless you have no intention to obtain the Specialization in Civil Infrastructure, then the normal course matching for the exchange programme applies, where applicable.