Important: Students are to check the list of approved and not approved calculators before any purchase of a new calculator.
Calculator Registration is for students of:
- Bachelor of Engineering Course (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering Course (Environmental)
- Bachelor of Science in Maritime Studies
- Bachelor of Science (Maritime Studies) with Business Major
- Bachelor Engineering (Environmental) & Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor Engineering (Civil) & Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- First year Engineering specialized in Civil
- First year Engineering specialized in Environmental
- RNS, SAF & NG register during Special Semester I/II
Students are responsible for clearing any information and/or programs stored in the graphic calculators before the examination.
||School of CEE, Undergraduate Office, N1-01a-29|
Students holding calculators that fall under the approved calculator list
may register their calculators from 16 March 2020 - 17 April 2020
. If there is a change of calculator or the seal on a previously registered calculator is broken, you are required to re-register your calculator.
Students holding calculators that fall outside the approved calculator list are advised to register their calculators early as it may take up to 2 weeks to approve/disapprove a new calculator model for use in the examination.
||Monday to Friday|
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM