To be eligible for the Dean's list you have to be in the top 5% of the cohort, subject to attaining a minimum YGPA of 4.50. The Dean's list will be complied on a yearly basis.
Students who are eligible for the Dean's List will be notified through a letter which will be sent by the respective Schools.
Academic Excellence Award (AEA)
The award aims to recognize students who have shown strong academic performance and encourage them to gain additional international exposure through overseas exchange.
The criteria are the same as those for the Dean’s List (i.e. to be in the top 5% of the cohort, subject to attaining a minimum YGPA of 4.50 and taking at least 15 Academic Unit of graded courses in NTU in the academic year).
Students will be awarded the following:
- Certificate: To be signed by Chair
- Travel Grant of S$1000
Procedures of submitting the claim for the Travel Grant
Application form for
travel grant claim
(A) For Recipients of all study Year except Final Year
Fill in the attached application form and submit together with the following documents to CEE Undergraduate Office, only after you have returned from the trip.
- Copy of the awarded letter,
- Acceptance email or letter from OGEM or host University, or any other relevant documents
- All the relevant receipts
Some points to note when submitting your claim:
- The Travel Grant can be used in overseas study trips organized by CEE Club or approved overseas student exchange or attachment.
- Claimable only once for each award, CEE will reimburse the full expenditure spent up to a maximum of the awarded amount, whichever is lower. Un-utilized amount will not be allowed to claim for the subsequence trip.
- Multiple awards could be claimed for a single trip.
- Claim only applicable for trip travel after the award has been granted
- Could only claim during your candidature year with CEE, hence for students who did not manage to claim during your undergraduate candidature (with CEE) period, you could also claim it during you graduate candidature period with the School of CEE at NTU.
(B) For Recipients who are in your Final Year upon receiving the award
Fill in the attached form and submit together with a copy of the awarded letter to CEE Undergraduate Office, even if you did not go for any overseas trip after you have received the award.
(C) For Recipients who have just Graduated
Fill in the attached form and email together with a copy of the awarded letter to CEE Undergraduate Office (CEEUndergrad@ntu.edu.sg). In your email, please also indicate your current residential address, as the cheuqe will be sent to the address you have provided.
Dean's List winners:
- Academic Year 2018-19, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2017-18, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2016-17, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2015-16, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2014-15, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2013-14, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2012-13, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2011-12, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2010-11, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2009-10, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2008-09, Photo gallery
- Academic Year 2007-08
- Academic Year 2006-07
- Academic Year 2005-06
- Academic Year 2004-05