Grzegorz Lisak obtained his M.Sc. (Chem. Eng.) in physical chemistry in 2007 from Poznań University of Technology, Poland. He obtained his Dr. (Tech.) in analytical environmental electrochemistry in 2012 from Åbo Akademi, Finland. In 2013 he was a visiting research fellow at the Intelligent Polymer Research Institute, University of Wollongong, Australia.
In 2014/2015 he was a research fellow at the Department of Biomedical Sciences, Biofilms- Research Center for Biointerfaces, Malmö University, Sweden. Between 2006 and 2016 he has been on several short-term research visits, namely at AGH-University of Science and Technology, Poland, University of Otago, New Zealand and Osaka University, Japan.
Also during this time, he has been involved in several industrial projects for Thermo Fisher Scientific and Ekokem Oy, Finland. Dr. Lisak is an active member of International Society of Electrochemistry and Electrochemical Society. Currently he acts as Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University at School of Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- G. Lisak, T. Sokalski, J. Bobacka, L. Harju, K. Mikhelson, A. Lewenstam, Tuned galvanostatic polarization of solid-state lead-selective electrodes for lowering of the detection limit, Analytica Chimica Acta 707 (2011) 1-6.
- G. Lisak, F. Ciepiela, L. Harju, A. Lewenstam, Determination of lead (II) in ground water using solid-state lead (II) selective electrodes by tuned galvanostatic polarization, Electroanalysis 25 (2013) 123-131.
- M. Guzinski, G. Lisak, T. Sokalski, J. Bobacka, A. Ivaska, M. Bochenska, A. Lewenstam, Solid-contact ion-selective electrodes with novel highly selective thioamide derivatives of ptertbutylcalix[ 4]arene for the determination of lead (II) in environmental samples, Analytical Chemistry 85 (2013) 1555-1561.
- M. Guzinski, G. Lisak, J. Kupis, A. Jasinski, M. Bochenska, Lead(II)-selective ionophores for ion-selective electrodes: Review, Analytica Chimica Acta 791 (2013) 1-12.
- M. Wagner, G. Lisak, A. Ivaska, J. Bobacka, Durable PEDOT:PSS films obtained from waterbased inks for electrochemical sensors, Sensors and Actuators B 181 (2013) 694-701.
- J. Cui, G. Lisak, S. Strzalkowska, J. Bobacka, Potentiometric sensing utilizing paper-based microfluidic sampling, Analyst 139 (2014) 2133-2136.
- G. Lisak, A. Ivaska, A. Lewenstam, J. Bobacka, Multicalibrational procedure for more reliable analyses of ions at low analyte concentrations, Electrochimica Acta, 140 (2014) 27-32.
- G. Lisak, J. Cui, J. Bobacka, Paper-based sampling for the potentiometric determination of ions, Sensors and Actuators B, 207 (2015) 933-939.
- A. Jasinski, M. Guzinski, G. Lisak, J. Bobacka, M. Bochenska, Solid-contact lead(II) ion-selective electrodes for potentiometric determination of lead(II) in presence of high concentrations of Na(I), Cu(II), Cd(II), Zn(II), Ca(II) and Mg(II), Sensors and Actuators B, 218 (2015) 25-30.
- G. Lisak, T. Arnebrant, T. Ruzgas, J. Bobacka, Textile-based microfluidic sampling for potentiometric determination of ions, Analytica Chimica Acta, 877 (2015) 71-79.
- G. Lisak, T. Arnebrant, A. Lewenstam, J. Bobacka, T. Ruzgas, In-situ potentiometry and ellipsometry: a promising tool to study biofouling of potentiometric sensors, Analytical Chemistry 88 (2016) 3009-3014.
- M. Akieh-Pirkanniemi, G. Lisak, J. Arroyo, J. Bobacka, A. Ivaska, Tuned ionophore-based bi-membranes for selective transport of target ions, Journal of Membrane Science, 511 (2016) 76-83.