Programme Director, B.Eng (Civil Engineering)
BEng, Ph.D. Monash, CPEng(Aust.), MIEAust., MIES
Tel: (65) 6790-5271
- 1985 - Ph.D. (Monash University)
- 1981 - B.Eng. (Monash University)
- 1999-present: Assoc Prof, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 1994-1998: Senior Lecturer, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 1990-1994 : Senior Lecturer, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia
- 1989-1990: Geotechnical Engineer, State Electricity Commision of Victoria
- 1985-1989 : Lecturer, Nanyang Technological Institute, Singapore.
Member of Professional Societies
- Member IES since 1997
- Member IEAust since 1991
Editorial Board Member
- International Journal of Geomechanics and Engineering
- Member of the Technical Committee on Engineering Practice of Risk Assessment and Management for the International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE)
- GOH, A.T.C. and GOH, S.H. (2007) Invited Contribution Support vector machines: their use in geotechnical engineering as illustrated using seismic liquefaction data. Computers and Geotechnics, 34(5), 410-421.
- GOH, A.T.C., KULHAWY, F.H. and WONG, K.S. (2008) Reliability assessment of basal heave stability for braced excavations in clay. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, vol. 134(2), 145-153.
- GOH, A.T.C., PHOON, K.K. and KULHAWY, F.H. (2009) Reliability analysis of partial safety factor design method for cantilever retaining walls in granular soils. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, vol. 135(5), 616-622.
- GOH, A.T.C. and WONG K.S. (2009) Invited paper. Three-dimensional analysis of strut failure for braced excavations in clay. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Southeast Asian Geotechnical Society, vol. 40(2), 137-143.
- GOH, A.T.C. and HEFNEY, A.M. (2010) Reliability assessment of EPB tunnel-related settlement. International Journal Geomechanics and Engineering, vol. 2(1), 57-69.