BSc(Hons). Aston, PhD. Warwick, CEng, FIStructE, EurIng, PEng, MASCE, SrMIES.
Tel: (65) 6790-5298
- 1st degree, University of Aston in Birmingham, UK
- PhD, University of Warwick, UK
- Assoc. Professor, Nanyang Technological University
- Senior Lecturer, Nanyang Technological University
- Lecturer, Royal Military College of Science, Shrivenham, UK
- Research Assistant, University of Warwick
- Engineer, Stoke-on-Trent City Council, Staffordshire, UK
- Director of Students: 2006 – present date
- Elected Council Member IStructE, UK, 2012-2013
Member of Professional Societies
- Registered Professional Engineer, Singapore since 1995
- Chartered Engineer, Engineering Council UK since 1999
- Member/Fellow, Institution of Structural Engineers, UK since 1999
- Registered European Engineer since 2000
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers since 1994
- Member, Institution of Engineers, Singapore since 1994
- Lok, T.S. and Kulkarni, A., 2006. "An investigation on the response of circular ductile cantilevers subjected to air-blast", The Structural Engineer, UK, Vol.84, No.14, 18 July 2006, pp22-27.
- Yang, G.C. and Lok, T.S., 2007. "Analysis of RC structures subjected to air-blast loading accounting for strain-rate effect of steel reinforcement", Journal of Impact Engineering, UK, Vol.34, No.12, December 2007, pp1924-1935.
- Xibing LI, Zilong ZHOU, Tat-Seng LOK, Liang HONG and Tubing YIN, 2008 “Innovative testing technique of rock subjected to coupled static and dynamic Loads”, Int Jour of Rock Mech. and Min. Sci. , USA, Vol.45, No.5, July 2008, pp739-748.
- Prochazka, P., Dolezel, V. and Lok T.S., 2009. "Optimal shape design for minimum Lagrangian", Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Elsevier Publishing, Vol.33, No.4, April 2009, pp447-455.
- Prochazka, P., Kravtsovi A.N. and Lok T.S., 2011. "Assessment of laminated cylindrical arch loaded by a shock wave", International Journal of Protective Structures, Multi-Science Publishing, UK, Vol.2, No.2, June 2011, pp267-282.
- Prochazka, P., Lok, T.S. and Matyas, J., 2011. "Influence of Explosion and Fire on Underground Structures", Proc. of 9th Int. Conf. on Shock and Impact Loads on Structures (SILOS9), Fukuoka, Japan, 16-18 November 2011, pp557-566. (ISBN 978-981-08-9529-7)