Environment Health & Safety is a critical issue which is viewed with a high degree of importance in the School of CEE. It is the aim of the School of CEE to protect and promote the health and safety of all its stakeholders including all staff, students, visitors and contractors. This would allow them to pursue their work and study goals free from preventable accidents and incidents whilst on CEE premises.
With this goal in mind, CEE encourages the co-operation of all of its stakeholders to protect their own health and safety and also that of others who may be affected by their activities by adopting the safety precautions and administrative procedures made available by CEE.
School Safety Policy
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for all users
- Mandatory basic safety training
- Provide materials and equipment needed to work safely
- Proactive identification and control of hazards
- Incident and accident investigation
- Compliance to legislations, standards and WSH management systems/programmes
- Communicate and encourage a good safety culture and shared responsibility to health and safety
- Regular safety and health programme review